The following is a list of the publications by ECoPaC members.
G=Graduate Student; U=Undergraduate Student; Underlined=PI
- Fernandez, K. (G), & Rivera-Jiménez, S. M. (2023, June), Social responsibility views in science and engineering: An exploratory study among engineering undergraduate researchers Paper presented at 2023 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, Baltimore , Maryland. https://peer.asee.org/44235
- Fernandez, K. (G), & Buhler, A. G., & Rivera-Jimenez, S. M. (2023, June), Methods for Conducting a Scoping Literature Review on Institutional Culture and Transformational Change in Engineering Education Paper presented at 2023 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, Baltimore , Maryland. https://peer.asee.org/43639
- 🏆 Pfluger, C., & Rivera-Jimenez, S., & Hauser, A. (2022, August), A Comparative Study of Collaborative and Inclusive Skills Development in Capstone Design Teams at Three Different Engineering Institutions Paper presented at 2022 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, Minneapolis, MN. https://peer.asee.org/41585
- Joshi, S., Rhoads, B., Jaeger-Helton, K., & Rivera-Jiménez, S. M. (2021, July). Making it Work in the Virtual Capstone Climate and Beyond: Project-based perspectives across a Variety of Programs and Universities. 2021 ASEE Annual Conference Proceedings. 2021 ASEE Annual Conference Proceedings, Virtual Online. Paper ID #33438.
- Saleem, A., Rivera-Jiménez, S. M., & Villanueva, I. (2021, July). Work in Progress: Early Exploration of Engineering Students’ Perspectives about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in an Introductory Materials Science and Engineering Course. 2021 ASEE Annual Conference Proceedings. 2021 ASEE Annual Conference Proceedings, Virtual Online. Paper ID #34759.
- Rivera-Jiménez, S., Alford, D., & Virguez, L. (2019). Fostering a Chemical Engineering Mind-set: Chemical Process Design Professional Development Workshops for Early Undergraduate Students. 2019 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition Proceedings, 32855. https://doi.org/10.18260/1-2–32855
- Rivera-Jiménez, S. (2017). Meeting new institutional goals by renovating a 20-year-old industry- sponsored capstone design course. ASEE Zone 2 Conference 2017, 4. http://zone2.asee.org/papers/proceedings/s196.html